I Believe

by Mr. Fish on May 16, 2012 · 8 comments

in Recent Cartoons

More Sharing Options

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

HenMan May 25, 2012 at 7:37 am

Mike- You are right about Obama. He has to compromise, and compromise, and compromise, and compromise, and compromise, and compromise……………………….. That’s the problem.

Mike May 18, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Wow I love how over half of these statements are completely untrue or taken out of context. Obama does not make laws, he has to compromise in order to sign them into law. A lot better than having Mittens as our President..

D.H. May 19, 2012 at 12:32 am

Obama is powerless before the majesty of the law! He can’t do anything except unilaterally launch drone strikes on random brown people, start wars, have his three-letter agencies spy on all of us, shoot down smog regulations because the big polluters whined to his Chief of Staff, overrule the FDA on selling Plan B over the counter because he felt like it, or punish whistleblowers to the fullest extent of the US Army’s imagination!

C’mon Mike, either the President is a weak and ineffective office that relies solely on the legislature–in which case it doesn’t matter whether Obama or Romney or a pair of underpants gets elected–or it’s a powerful office and Obama is willfully expanding the horrible security state but you’re voting for him anyway out of pure tribalism. You can’t have it both ways.

Boxcar's lovely wife May 17, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Perfect. All the reasons I won’t vote for him again. I feel so used. And no, not Mittens either. I’m not insane!

What’s so funny ’bout peace love and understanding?

M Henri Day May 17, 2012 at 4:12 am

All you need to know about Mr Obama and the office of president of the US that your parents didn’t tell you….

Thanks, Dwayne !

Henri

Lens1 May 16, 2012 at 10:19 pm

I keep sending all of my old MovedOn.org pals to your site…I never hear from them again.

Thank You!

kozandaishi May 16, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Mr. Fish – You are the Best…!

AJ May 16, 2012 at 4:16 pm