Behind

by Mr. Fish on July 25, 2012 · 8 comments

in Recent Cartoons

More Sharing Options

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

kozandaishi July 30, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Hey Cronan – Open up your Internets and you’ll find Romney toons 24/7

Mitt Romney Says Israel Settlements ‘Should Be Discussed In Private’

Mitt must have forgot his magic underwear on this recent road trip. Either that or he’s having crack withdrawals.

Ibrahim Khider July 30, 2012 at 3:09 pm
kozandaishi July 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Cronan – Obama is a tiresome hypocrite and war criminal, and the fact that he has a brain but no soul makes him even more dangerous than his war criminal predecessor, or his brain dead competitor for the Throne of Democracy. To paraphrase Mencken – Americans know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Below is another silly comment/quote for you.

“This is what Washington did for Iraq. Far from bringing “freedom and democracy,” Washington brought endless mayhem and death. And this is precisely what Washington is in the process of bringing to Syria.”

Cronan July 26, 2012 at 11:18 am

Where are the Romney toons? You Obama efforts are becoming tiresome along with the silly comments.

Mr. Fish July 26, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I attack and dissent against power, which right now has Obama’s face. It would be a waste of time for me to roll my eyes and cluck my tongue at Romney’s campaigning techniques, the fairytale simplicity of his public statements about why Amurika is great, his white-knuckled grasp on the most inane and insipid Republican values – that would mean I expect something other than bullshit from somebody aspiring to the office of President. That said, I’m sure in the coming months, once the debates get underway and the population gets loopy with election day fever, I’ll have more to say about the Mittron 2000. In the meantime, however, I will keep attacking the oligarchy and only keep half an eye on the pandering and piss-poor acting coming off the douchebag actor who is auditioning for the part of Top Dogshit.

Dumbfounded July 26, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Why do you need Romney toons? Will that make you feel any better about how incredibly duped you were for Voting for the Big O in 2008? Let me break it to ya, It doesn’t!

Boxcar's lovely wife July 26, 2012 at 10:30 am

I love how you made him look so wasted Fish…he must be on meth though. I’ve done some double-blind testing of my own, and the marijuana they’re so eager to dispense with here in So. Cali, because it’s evil, would make him laugh at his own peace prize and mellow the hell out.

What’s so funny ’bout peace (prizes) love and understanding?

kozandaishi July 26, 2012 at 7:57 am

The great Tao flows everywhere…. And the Lies of politicians are endless.